SEFtec Global Training LLC is committed to operate all of its activities within the spirit and letter of all laws affecting its business and staff members. All employees must exercise the highest level of integrity, ethics and objectivity in actions and relationships which may affect the Organization or where the employee represents or negotiates on behalf of the Organization. Employees must not misuse the authority or influence of their positions in these relationships.
- This policy applies to all employees of SEFtec Global Training LLC and shall ensure that each employee will conduct the Organization’s business with integrity, in compliance with applicable laws of Republic of Kazakhstan, and in a manner that excludes consideration of personal advantage.
- Strict adherence to this policy will protect the Organization and its employees from criticism, litigation or embarrassment that might result from alleged or real conflicts of interest or unethical practices.
- To ensure the highest level of objectivity in dealing with its vendors, suppliers, contractors and agencies, employees shall not: Solicit, request or accept any gratuity, free services or special favors from vendors, agencies, suppliers or contractors of the Organization that would, in any way, place the Organization or the vendor in an uncomfortable, unlawful or compromising position.
- Any situation, or involvement with a vendor/supplier or other, that could be construed, by a reasonable person, as a potential conflict of interest should be reported to the employee’s line Manager or to the Head of the Organization. Upon notification of a potential violation, every effort must be made to protect the identity of the employee, or the employee may elect to report anonymously.
- In all cases employees shall approach their role with fairness, and shall create and follow a process and achieve outcomes that a reasonable person would call just, evenhanded and non-arbitrary.
- All employees shall demonstrate respect, politeness and honesty towards colleagues, clients and vendors at all times.
- It always has been and continues to be the intent of the company that its employees maintain the highest ethical standards in their conduct of company affairs.
SEFtec Global Training LLC